Tuesday 3 March 2015

Netanyahu: I 'deeply regret' my speech is seen as political - CNN

Jerusalem Post Israel NewsNetanyahu: I 'deeply regret' my speech is seen as politicalCNNWashington (CNN) Israeli Prime Minister said Tuesday he deeply regretted that his speech to the U.S. Congress was being seen as a political ploy, opening remarks in which Israeli officials say he will reveal information that proves a proposed deal on the …Netanyahu, Amid Tensions, Delivers Speech to Congress on IranNew York TimesNetanyahu ready to take Iran case to Congress in controversial speechFox NewsIsrael's Benjamin Netanyahu Set to Address Congress as Tensions MountWall Street JournalVoice of America -NBCNews.com -ABC Newsall 6,647 news articles »

Source: News



Netanyahu: I 'deeply regret' my speech is seen as political - CNN

No comments:

Post a Comment