Thursday 28 May 2015

Are You a Digital Hoarder?

Are You a Digital Hoarder? I save absolutely everything I create digitally. I have docs titled “copy of copy of copy of copy,” lest I lose an earlier version. I compulsively screenshot Source: Technology News What's MorePassing Through The Moon's Shadow Looks Way Too ScaryApple's Teaming Up With World Wildlife Fund to Save Chinese ForestsKeep Older Versions Of Your Documents On Google Drive ForeverA Plea To Humanity: Do Not Back This Fart-Tracking WearableWhat's the Craziest Homemade Method For Smoking Weed You've Ever Seen?Americans Value Privacy But Don't Trust Tech Companies To Provide It

The post Are You a Digital Hoarder? appeared first on What Khabar.



from WordPress http://www.whatkhabar.com/are-you-a-digital-hoarder/
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment