Friday 29 May 2015

Google Photos First Impressions: So Good, I'm Creeped Out

Google Photos First Impressions: So Good, I'm Creeped Out I have taken 1235 photos and videos with my phone since May 28th 2014, most of which I will never look at, Even if there are good photos, I’ll probably miss Source: Technology News What's MoreGo Search For The Loch Ness Monster Using Street ViewCat Eyes and Other Radical Ideas to Re-Engineer Humans for the FuturePhotographer and Stunt Biker Capture Epic Photo of Solar EclipseFlickr's Image Recognition Tool Is Making Some Embarrassing ErrorsWant To Find Your Phone? Just Google ItYou'd Never Leave This Folding Bike Helmet Behind

The post Google Photos First Impressions: So Good, I'm Creeped Out appeared first on What Khabar.



from WordPress http://www.whatkhabar.com/google-photos-first-impressions-so-good-im-creeped-out/
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment